View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-14, 22:23
Registered Member

Plan: Wheat Belly / Atkins
Stats: 198/187/165 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 33%

Great, thanks for those links Janet. really like the scales "article" and the Barbara Berkeley link - I subscribed to her on youtube, but I noticed that my library..... must be a bit backward, as she doesn't come up just yet!!

I was brave today and moved my scales around..... am guessing that where they were situated the floor under the lino is probably damaged, so I would get a 5kg difference, at times!!!

So, now they are in another corner of the bathroom - and so am back up to the "normalish" number for me..... I have found that weighing daily but looking at the overall trends - monthly/ 3 monthly or whatever is an easier way for me to "live with the numbers" and just take one day at a time, foodwise.

I have been off the wheat but have been struggling with eating quite a lot of lchf.... but still - feels better than eating "rubbish"

I felt tempted to buy some diet coke today.... but I didn't. I have gotten to like a bit of lime juice squeezed into water, so I hope that's okay carb wise.
maybe 1 lime every 2-3 days. It's hot over here, and so cold drinks is something I really like.