Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #1056   ^
Old Wed, Jan-24-18, 08:10

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

I like the advice given for Jaz. Well done, you all.
Jaz, what did you decide to do?
I'm sorry that the Mac curve has been hard for you. Did you ever go in to the Apple store for help, read a book, or watch videos? I find it so intuitive but maybe just because I started early. I haven't used a PC in probably 15 years or longer.

Trig- glad you got a new-to-you Dell. Does it run faster or better than the one you were using before? Hopefully so once you get it all cleaned up.

Blue- I am super impressed that you aren't sore as all get out. That says something about your physical condition! My back would be a mess, no doubt about it.

LOVE your word Move! complete with exclamation point. Very fitting and just the right amount of spunk.

•••••••••••••

I did get out to see Lady Bird yesterday and I enjoyed it, more so than I, Tonya. Tomorrow Dh is playing hooky at lunchtime and we are sneaking off to see Jumanji.

FINALLY back to a normal schedule today!! DS is in school and then play practice until 4:30, no one else is in the house but the dogs and I. YAY!! I'm going to get some cleaning done, do some reading, and do a CASA visit but mostly I am just reveling in this open window of time! It feels so luxurious!

I may try to get a gym visit in today also; we'll see.

Back on track since Sunday and plan to continue this. Next challenge will be on Saturday when I go to the Cheesecake Factory but I've already perused the menu and I think that will be all right.