View Single Post
  #1055   ^
Old Wed, Jan-24-18, 05:42

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning,

Blue- I love your word. Move!- Love your reasoning for it more. I know you will use it often to yourself!
When does your hubby get home? Nothing wrong with a good book, or Netflix! Much better than grabbling food!
I didn't get your reference to TIGER LADY. Were you speaking about a firearm? Nothing wrong with that!

There is a gal at work- who looks like Barbie. Tall, long blond hair, blue eyes, as southern sweet as you get. True southern belle! She was really excited one afternoon. She came over to my desk to shown me her new concealed to carry license. Packing blond beauty! Bought her a PINK one!

So I am thinking maybe you could do what I am doing. Packing one box a day. I emptied my hutch this last weekend. I will do the spare bedroom closet this weekend! One box at a time- is not that overwhelming. I am collecting boxes from work.

TRIG- Cool beans about the Porkchop! I think once he "rolls" the idea around he will start getting excited too! I think it would be neat to plan a retirement trip! Ya know the beginning of a new chapter, not a closing of life.

HAHA- on the death of your beloved PC! Let me tell you- I went from a PC to a MAC. There is a LEARNING CURVE for sure. I am not sure if I had to do it over if I would go that route again. My reasons for going Mac is hackers. I have had 2 PC's hacked. Viruses-. Not dropping money into something that can be taken so quick!

Lori- how is boot camp going? Any more new boxes coming your way?

Kmom- Sure could use you here! Feel free to come and pack up my apt! Getting on the water wagon today.

Leeann-YAY on getting your routine and time to yourself back! I know you are looking forward to that!
-------------------------------------------
Urghhhh... ran outta time again!

THANK YOU ladies for your wise words of wisdom for dealing with the boss lady! I am going to take in the list of things I have accomplished. You are right- keep my self in check and put the claws away! It would just justify her reasons. I am better than that. I know it and so does she.

I need to MOVE PAST this and focus on my school, and family. I think I have allowed her to get under my skin. To much power.

Gotta run- check in after work! This week is a busy busy busy week.