View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jun-12-16, 17:15

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 352/332/240 Male 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default Forgive me, LC'ers for I have sinned...

I took a break, if that's what you want to call it, this weekend, and basically ate whatever I wanted. It wasn't too bad, I suppose, no cake or sweets like that - just lots of bread and a banana. I've been strong for over 2 1/2 years through my journey. I've dealt with carb creep of course and have gained back about 10 pounds of what I had lost originally and then been stuck there no matter what I ate or did. This weekend is the first "bad" I've really done though. I come here and confess for the support and accountability to get back on the horse Monday as I plan to do. This will not be a pattern for me and I don't intend for it to be.

A side note, and definitely not a justification for my behavior. I was curious what my BG readings would do might do - I ate bread, banana, peanut butter (Elvis' favorite sandwich) my before reading was 89, 1hr - 100, 2hr - 97. I was surprised. I really expected higher numbers after eating something so high in carbs. I know if I continue down this path the diabetes will come back, so that is my motivation as well.

Guess not much of a question here, just encouragement on the journey!
Sponsored Links