#8   ^
Old Thu, Nov-16-06, 13:34
rabrijumo2

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default plz help me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Joined This Board In 2000 Under The Name Rabrijumo, Stayed On Plan For 3 Years Then Off 3 In 2005 I Did A Google Search For Liquid Splenda Found This Site(which Had Changed Considerably From The Old Board) When Trying To Join It Said There Already Was A Rabrijumo So I Joined As Rabrijumo2. I Did This Not Realizing I Was Already A Member. I Came Back This Month, tried my old name and pw it worked and then i Purchased A Membership For A Year And Began My New Woe. I Did Not Realize That The Email Addy Was An Very Old Aol Addy. I Have Been Frozen Out Now Because Of This Bounce Back. I Changed My Addy To My Main Addy Rach_thom_family~yahoo.com. It Would Not Take Because It Weas Allready In Use With The Rabrijumo2 User Name. I Changed My Addy To A Casdes Ladder (online Spades Group) Addy Thaty Bounces Back To My Main Yahoo Emailaddy. It Is Not Workinjg I Am Not Receiving The Activation Code And Am Stuck. I Have Emailed Over And Over And No Response. As A Paying Member This Is Really Frustrating.

so what we need to do is eliminate this account rabrijumo2 immediatly and change the email addy of rabrijumo to my main addy. is this possible. thanks Rachael
ps sorry i posted this q on report a bug forum cuz i couldnt find this but now i have.