Old Sat, Nov-07-09, 00:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/278/220 Male 5 feet 9 inches
BF:
Progress: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschwab
Hey wegotdis,

I am sorry you are no longer able to run I recently had a brain concussion and went out running too quickly and eventually reconcussed. My injury was very minor compared to what you've been through, but I think in your situation I would look for a different activity. Can you get cleared for deep water running, maybe? That is an excellent workout and it's easy to stay low carb - AND no chance of further permanent brain injury, because that is not fun.

Janine

Hi jschwab. Thanks for helping and giving new idea's, but truth is my doc said to stay out of water and steam rooms cause they will raise my blood pressure. I don't know much about blood pressure but I do know a high reading can be really dangerous. She says to walk. I am thinking to try lifting again. I hope its ok but when I lay flat, I get so much pressure in my head I have to sit up. My ankles stay swollen except when i run, but I won't be running until I lose at least 75lbs. I have got to try something to get this weight off. I learned not too long ago that the pills the doc has me on, makes me gain weight. It is why I know running will help the most, but I won't run anymore for a while. But thank you.