View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-10, 16:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/241/170 Female 5'4"
BF:40%/31%/29%
Progress: 5%
Default Another "Ah Ha" moment....

Hi. I have been eating low carb for a long time. I had some stops because I was stupid. and gained about 20 pounds. I am back on plan and noticing the weight loss in the mirror. I had a real "Ah Ha" moment today about why I may sabotoge my own success. I have started getting a LOT more attention from men. I am kind of "put off" by it. I like the joking around and stuff, but to get hit on by total strangers daily seems excessive. I was thinking to myself how, for some reason, this was not happening for awhile and now, since it is spring time, it is happening again, then I realized, I have lost weight again so the attention begins. Now I know why I sabotage myself and I can deal with it so I can continue on. I am not bragging about this, it has always made me feel uncomfortable, but at least now I know why. I was wearing baggy t-shirts and hoodies all winter, now it is spring time and I pulled out some jeans that I couldn't wear for the past few months and some short sleeved button shirts. My husband told me how great I look, but I am about ready to "dress down" again. I am not going to talk to my husband about it because he has a very real jealous streak (I am not sure why) and he would be stressed. He has health issues so the stress would not be a good thing for him. I am going to continue on this journey and find out where it takes me. I hope it is only good places.
Sponsored Links