Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #1547   ^
Old Wed, Apr-26-17, 04:28

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Blue- as usual I love your post. You sure are in the right business. Writing is such a natural for you.
Love your word- Perspective. I knew I mixed up yours and Leeann's word- hers is balance. Funny how they just seem to fit you both!

I love getting a little something new! Especially black pants! Love you got a duster jacket with it too! We have a little shop like that- Soft Surroundings, next door to Chico's in the shops across the street where I work. It's a dangerous thing!
I hate that feeling of over eating. Like you- don't get it why I would do it on LC food. Oh well thankfully doesn't happen often as much these days. But when it does it's a good reminder as to why we don't eat like that anymore.

Leeann- I am curious too as to where the DS15 wants to go next year.
Also very glad you are feeling better. There is nothing better than good sleep. Did you buy anything on Vacay? I am always interested in what people buy on Vacay. I bought my last pair of gym shoes in New Orleans. I still have them- they don't get much use.

Trig- How ya doing gal pal? So you were cleaning out the RV? It sounds like a lot of work to not only ready it- but to clean up afterward. Is that true? Better get it cleaned up as storms tomorrow afternoon.

Lori- where are you? Did your sis wear you out? No boot camp this morning? I don't know how you do it! WTG
-----------------------------------------------
All- I am having big time laptop issue. Every time it does a auto update- it freezes up and it takes me hours to reboot it.
So I am considering options at this point. URGHHHHHH

I think I have 2 days before it does it again. - Not sure if I even want to drop money into getting this one fixed. I am thinking.

Work- They did NOT clean house as I thought they would. WTF????? I am shocked. Management was told by HR that employees are entitled to their thoughts and feelings. Even if they are calling the management racist, old, and just bad mouthing all the way around. Bottom line - HR is AFRAID of getting sued. Shocked! But ya know - I have to let it go too.

As Leeann says- I may be watching the circus - but these are not MY monkeys!!!!!!!! One of the gals stirring the pot did put in her notice yesterday. Another one went on a interview yesterday. Hopefully this will resolve on it's own.

My boss has another year- before she wants to retire. She is 64. I do see her leaving sometime next year. She has always been very nice to me- but I see her struggle in a leadership position. She is not right for that position. But it is what is it is. I will deal with it. I go in - do my thing and come home- get paid.

I am flat out stuck in my WOE- I am tired of "always being good"- and not losing. I am not tossing in the towel- I would be 500 pounds tomorrow if I did. Not to mention I hate the way it feels when I don't eat well. But I am getting edgy in that I don't feel in a good place with my clothes. And that matters to me.

I have so many outfits I was so sure I would be in by now. I also thought I be have dropped like mad after my surgery. I am just venting. I will stay on plan- just frustrated. I know I need to move more. I do SIT a lot during the day due to my work. It's a sitting job.
I also have been working through my lunch- at my desk! By the time I get home - the vampire job has sucked out the will out of me to work out or do a heavy walk.

Ok- done whining. Sorry- just had to write. I will be back when I can be more positive! But I know ya'll feel it at one time or another!

Have a great day