BF:42%/???/28%
Progress: 28%

Week Oct 7-11

Monday -
40 min stairlyptical (Woot Woot)
Floor leg stretches
Floor lat pulls 2 sets 12 ea
2 sets 20 bicep curls
* Personal trainer at gym today. He is always giving me pointers. Showed me how to do lat pulls more efficiently by leaning back and pulling further down. This engages more muscles.. AWESOME!

Tuesday -
UGH! zero exercise! Today was an employee luncheon (Sonny's Bar-b-q... REALLY?? why not have something healthy! all they had was mac n cheese/sugary coleslaw/baked beans/cake/ pork with heavy sauce. ) Had to take my lunch

Wednesday -
20 min stair lyptical
floor leg exercises
2 sets 10 lunges
*PT there again. I try not to bother him... He's working out too but he always offers! This time he said for me to keep "power setting" which I didn't know I was doing. It's going from one weight set to another without resting. Give more burn aparently.

Thursday -
15 mins stairlyptical
floor leg stretches
2 sets 15reps Lat pulls
(by myself at gym)

Friday -
15 bike ( I HATE THE BIKE !! HURTS MY HIPS AND MAKES MY THIGHS BURN)
3 sets of 10 lunges
floor leg stretches
ended with 15 more mins of treadmill
(only me today!)

I was not motivated this week but extremely excited that I made it to the gym as much as I possibly could!! Yeah for me! Im going to do this consistently even if Im not losing. Its more imporatant to me to be fit and healthy. I want muscle tone and strength... Lord knows Im weak! Im sure the weight will get tired of it and leave! HA!!