View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Feb-01-15, 08:19

Plan: not specific
Stats: 160/160/130 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Well I can tell you what works for me .I have done a lot of research on natural meds for pcos and candida as well .1st off I would say increase your vitamin c .There's no such thing as to much when it comes to this vitamin so I take 4000 MG a day .This will help with energy and immunity. Also b-12 is essential especially if taking metformin since that drug will absorb your b-12 .This is another one you can't get enough of so I take 1500mcg a day .Again even more is ok but any less is useless.

Any amino acids are great as they normalize metabolism. I do L glutamate and lecithin .The glutamate is great for cravings .than 250 mcg chelated molybdenum will help with binding enzymes and detox sugar withdrawal. Milk thistle 240 MG this is for supporting the liver as it transitions over to a new healthy eating plan toxins are released into body .Milk thistle will combat the toxins .probiotics are extremely important as well .Live cultures like renew life are great .They must be refrigerated and you can take as many as you want but 3 should be good a day as these can get pricey .good luck !