Old Sun, Feb-26-06, 14:21
Registered Member

Plan: antivegan,was subzerocarb
Stats: 200/187/175 Male 6' 0"
BF:27%/19%/12%
Progress: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobi-p
However, my one non-natural food vice is coffee with cream. I have an occasional sweet tooth, especially when I'm tired and the coffee and cream satisfies that.
That is my situation exactly... and coffee with heavy whipping cream seems to take care of my "sweet tooth".

And... BEAR! WHAT A FABULOUS POST! You are truly an inspiration! A living proof of what I have been suspecting ever since reading "Life Without Bread"!... and anything else on the damaging nature of insulin! Bravo to you, Bear!!!!!!! I have a freezer full of meat, and might just adopt your style of eating for a while. And, to be totally honest, the ONLY time I have ever seen my weight and body fat easily fall to the levels that were healthy for me, was when I ate as you do, with a very small amount of really low carb veggies. I did this for like a month, just to "cure my sugar addiction/do induction to get started on LC/etc."... and during that one month that I kept this diet up, I was able to lose weight and body fat effortlessly! And, the only reason I started eating nuts and berries and other carbs was cuz I thought it was necessary for health! And, just as soon as I did, my body fat started to go right back up! I am SO EXCITED to read your post... you have no idea! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???!!!!!!! PLEASE stick around!!!!!!!