#6   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-02, 21:15
Registered Member

Plan: Shark Cycle Plan
Stats: 410/323/250
BF:
Progress: 54%

Hi Jacob, welcome

You have come to both a good place on the internet and in your life. Trust me, this works. The diet is really quite simple.......reduce the amount of carbs you eat by replacing them with fat and protein. Like you, I was addicted to the white devil......sugar.......also.

Don't be concerned by acheiving ketosis, eating a certain number of calories, or counting carbs. These all get in the way of LISTENING to your body. As you reduce your level of carbs, your head will clear, you won't feel sluggish anymore, your appetite will reduce to normal levels, and you will just want to move ALL the time. It's weird, I just don't want to sit still anymore.......and the pounds just fly off.

And the drink water thing is whack too I like to drink Diet Cokes and ice tea instead so I do......I'll leave the water drinking stuff to people stuck on desert islands

There's a section called JOURNALS where many of us chronicle what we do to lose weight and live with the diet. There are several of us that started at over 400 lbs that are now in the 320s to 330s. Visit the journals of SZAR and DRWOLFE, along with the Shark Tank . If you have any questions, let us know.

By the way, where in Russia are you from? Our darling daughter Katerina was born in Kemerovo Siberia