View Single Post
  #740   ^
Old Sun, Dec-17-17, 09:37

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Couldn't get on the site first thing this morning?? Glad to see it pop up this time. Was feeling withdrawal symptoms!

Sis and I had a good shopping experience at Target. We couldn't believe that the traffic was lite where it normally is backed up and we got a close parking spot at Target. It was unbelievable! We were there about 3 or so. I picked up a few things for the Grandsons so I only have to get candy etc for the stockings. DH and I will do that tomorrow(my only day off this week!). We went out and only had appetizers for dinner, but I did not make good choices. Believe me when I tell you that I paid dearly for that. Felt God awful all evening. I'm more than ready to get strictly back to plan today.

About 9:15 last night Sis and I are sitting here in our pajamas and the building fire alarms started going off. We grabbed our coats, purses and phones and started down the stairs. She is on the 4th floor. When we got to the 1st fl we could smell and see the smoke. Not severe, but definite. Turns out some old dude burned popcorn in his microwave. Sigh.... We had to wait until the fire marshall gave the go ahead for us to return to the apartment once he was sure everything was ok. The cops were here and also a big fire engine. Excitement!

Well, my trip to Scotland in May is a go. I'm going to share a rental with my friend from England. She is familiar with Edinburgh, so I'll have an excellent guide. She is going to run the half marathon that is going on in conjunction with the full marathon that will happen that weekend. I am contemplating doing the 10k, but something is keeping me from signing up. I don't know if I want to add trying to train for a 10k to my schedule. I really need to get my work hours reduced or just plain old quit. The next 2 weeks are going to be mega stressful, so I'll wait to make any decisions until I get thru the end of the year. The things I get myself into!!!

I'm going to hit the road around Noon today. That will get me home by 3 this afternoon. It's not a bad drive, but long enough. I didn't sleep very well due to the food I chose to throw down my neck yesterday, so feeling kind of sluggish. All my own doing.

Tomorrow I'm going to spend my day off doing laundry and wrapping Christmas gifts. I need to get everything done tomorrow so I don't have to worry about it later in the week.

Hope you've had a good weekend.