Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #739   ^
Old Sun, Dec-17-17, 08:29

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz, your crab legs are on sale right now? Darn ours are not. I asked Rick (my meat guy) and he said the sale will be very soon, the crab legs go on sale for New Years Eve day celebrating...I am waiting for that sale I will buy a ton. I hope the price goes lower, but I noticed they are only discounting a little now, not like older times when I got them for nothing, I tell ya food prices are sucking now to the max LOL
Heck yea buy crab if ya can!!

Yea the popcorn ticked me off.
I only every now and then take a bite of something ONLY IF IT IS NOT a draw/trigger food for me. I am a miserable trigger food person, and that is my username really, lol Trigger-----so popcorn holds nothing over me anymore so I can take a bit and never crave or want after that bite.......but some foods I can not do that at all and will never do it. Like french fries. I can not have 1. Literally 1 fry and I would be off to the races point blank. Nothing fried, like fried shrimp etc...I would be inhaling a ton of them!

All trial and error. I remember one time in the car driving on a rv trip kiddo had chicken nuggets. We stopped at McDs on the road. I got a quarter pounder with cheese---no bun of course---in a box and ate that....she had nuggets and other junk. She said Mom ya want my last nugget....I said sure....it was safe, 1 nugget left, no more food in the car and I could be controlled, so I took the nugget to check it out. OMG I craved more nuggets point blank.....I wanted like that giant 20 pack them come in!! LOL Every drive past an exit that had McDs as a food at this exit post sign, I silently was thinking of ways to make hubby pull off, hit McDs again so I could get my hands on nuggets....I tell ya it made for a miserable trip for me actually. The whole drive I wanted nuggets point blank. And when we got to the lake, my mind on that whole trip was get my damn hands on friggin' nuggets. Yea I was that stupid and craving! I couldn't get my mind off them. Crazy weird. So now I know when she says mom ya want my last nugget I say, NOPE! trash it!

That has always been so key for me. Not to allow one bite of what I might love and crave and desire. SAD thing is there is little I can take a bite and not crave LOL, so my few bites are small in this lc lifestyle now but it is cool, I am holding well and doing good.

Hey all
nothing much today
this and that....they wanted hubby to overtime today, it would be day 6 of 12 hr shifts and I told him NO. He was gonna go to work but I said nope, nada, you are dragging now so forget it. I tell ya your health is not worth a job that kills ya so heck no on another day of that! So he will mostly sleep this day away on the couch with tv which is fine, kiddo stayed up to like 3am on her Xbox and all and she won't function today either....so we will cruise thru this day quiet, easy, doing mostly nothing LOL
eh, its cool.

I might go into the soap room, I have to dismantle and do some throwaway work in there. take stuff to the dump tomorrow. I need to get a little something done since I am not the tired one in the house right now HA

have tuna and pork chops for eating today.

great day all