View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Sep-05-02, 20:08

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%

Yes I'm taking it for the Hirutism specifically. Many years ago the first doctor put me on a pill (demulen) that was also suppose to help the hair issue. I never saw the results for the year of being on that as I have on the aldactone in the past 8 months.
I'm on 25 mg. I refuse to take any higher since it seems to work well for me. My doctor said that it helps in about 60% of cases and you should be able to start seeing a difference in just a few weeks, somewhere around 6 to 8 I think up to about 3 months.
I have noticed a difference everywhere except for my head, I have very thick hair and the only thing that ever effected that was a low protein diet.
As for side effects the only thing I notice and you would notice this with any diurectic including caffeine is that I use the restroom more in the morning but on this low dose it doesn't last very long.
I haven't noticed anything else that concerns me at this time. I will eventually drop it because I don't like taking prescriptions but since I'm trying to heal my body I'm willing to take the risk. Obviously something is working right for testosterone to not be effecting my hair growth.
Tanya