View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Dec-31-07, 17:17

Plan: The Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 174/170/140 Female 66.5 in.
BF:
Progress:
Default So-So

So far I am happy with SP, but then again this is only day 9! I tried this program once before about 2 years ago but quit because it is very limited in what you can and cannot eat. No processed foods is a little hard for me. It means no pasta, no flour tortillas, no white rice. But I have started reading Betty's journal and she has TONS of menus and recipes included. My problem, I think, is creativity. Betty sounds like a VERY creative person, so I plan on putting her talents to good use! In these 9 days, I have lost 4 pounds, so I can't complain there. I started this program because of horrible menopause symptons, and between the diet and the supplements I started taking at the same time I started the program, I feel like myself again instead of some emotional mess that neither I nor my husband knew what to do with! I know if I can get it going like Betty has, it will be a lifestyle change that will only make me healthier as time goes on. Of course dropping my excess 30 pounds will be nice, but for me it's all about being healthy and having the energy to do the things my husband and I want to do when he retires.