#900   ^
Old Sat, Jan-06-18, 17:54

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

ok- checking back in! Whew what a day!
(personals was morning!)

So I went to this new home construction site. They had listed they had 3 homes ready to sell at the 218 mark. Well I got there and they were sold out. Have a wait list of Oct- and the price has gone up to 250,000. Quite the bait and switch. I was a tad pisst as I drove all the way there. It was good though because what ya see on a map might LOOK like a short distance but it added another 30 minutes of ride time further from my work.
That would have put me at about an hour to 1.5 each way. Thank you but no thanks you. And it was in the country of sorts- nothing close. So other than an annoyance of an hour out of my time no big loss.

Back to the drawing board! There are tons of stuff where that came from.

I stopped and got a chuck roast. Boy I wished I could have called you Trig from the store. I was looking at all these meats and the chuck roast looked like a steak- not a roast and the top sirloin looked like a roast. I was so confused. I ask the "meat" guy who knew nothing. He tried to get me to buy pork- told me it all tastes the same!

So I ended up with 2 packages of chuck/ steak/ roast. So I will rough chop them- and dump them in with half an onion and garlic powder, salt, pepper, and aminos and gravy and let it cook.

I wrote my introduction thread post for school and read 2 chapters / and went through 5 videos. I know what my weekends are going to look like for the next 3 years. However I will be done at 55. Plenty of time- will be working until I drop- might as well make some dam good money in the mean time.

Ava update: My daughter and family are slowly adjusting. she has actually slept through the night a couple times. My daughter seem a little less frazzled and they are falling into a routine. She is growing and I will go for a day next weekend when I have my long weekend.
that is NEXT weekend!!!!

I feel pretty darn good- tummy issue gone. It has warmed up to 40 degrees! Time for shorts and flip flops!!!!! HAHAHAH heat wave after last few days.

I just finished making up my wonderful bed with my smelling good sheets. I also bought some really NICE "hotel" like king size pillows I adore. I feel like I am sleeping in a cloud. Love fresh sheets. Feeling good.
I wished I would have tossed a walk in!!!!! TRIG- did you get on your treadmill?????????????

I am nesting up tonight - on season 3 of PERSON OF INTEREST- and lit a salted carmel 3 wick candle. Packing it up and relaxing rest of evening. My Bella at my feet and I am so content. I know tomorrow will come. I am practicing being in the NOW. And now is pretty good!