View Single Post
  #705   ^
Old Wed, Mar-15-06, 19:58

Plan: zero-carb
Stats: 140/140/140 Male 5'6"
BF:
Progress:

Do you read? I have already said don't bother with this nonsense, as I do not have the time to waste on it (I said I wouldn't, so why am I bothering to even respond?). I have no problem whatsoever understanding exactly what you have said, trust me.

If you are interested in diet, fine, but if you are only interested in loudly beating your own drum- which action has only shown yourself as interested in something else, why not find some other thread to lurk about on.

I know from my extensive personal experience what is true and works and what does not- not because of theories. I see no utility in being tentative or equivocal in what I have to say regarding what has proven true and what has not.

Just like the black box, it matters not what or why something works, only that it does. After 47 years, it gets way beyond conjecture. I am positive, because of how I have lived. If you don't like the truth I am describing about diet and the human body, that is your loss, not mine. And judging from what the rest around here have to say, you are in the minority.

You may 'be in everything', but I'm sorry: IMHO, so far you have contributed zilch of value to our discussion.