#13   ^
Old Sat, Feb-15-03, 11:42
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

Nutri-Fit:

Hmmm, I was ready to post again with my research until I realized that looking at your profile, the only posts you make to this forum are through the Low Carb Studies & Research thread. You've never LCed, never read a LC book, and follow a "Common Sense" diet. Furthermore, all the studies you cite (on this thread and elsewhere) are all linked to a site by a militant vegetarian under the guise of "Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine". This site is basically an open threat to any medical doctor that advocates Dr. Atkins' diet that PCRM is "watching". Dr. Barnard uses (or misuses) his psychiatric training well.

Your post here comes in the guise of "who do I believe"? But now I wonder if we are being deceived. If you are a vegetarian coming onto this forum to discuss your issues, that's great. Welcome! Let's just be honest about our motivations. How can we have an intellectual discussion without honesty? Or maybe I'm totally paranoid and that isn't the case. Please set me straight.

So instead of wasting my time responding to what I initially intended to respond to, I'd rather just provide this link to my fellow LCers so that we can make it known to the government how good we feel!!! Anyone reading this, please check out this link.

http://www.atkinsdietalert.org/registry.html

Wanda