View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Oct-03-03, 01:54
Registered Member

Plan: Paleo
Stats: 175/143/143
BF:
Progress: 100%

I cannot argue with your expertise Rosemary, i also read your post's with great interest and find them very educational.

My wife has had a pain for 18 years on the right side of her body, between the hip bone and the rib cage, it has been suggested that it is stones, although none could be detected. A few weeks ago the pain was the worst it has ever been, so instead of going to the hospital, we did a liver flush, as done on that website, removed 160 stones approx., no pain todate, the longest period of time without some pain, also a nagging leg pain has been relieved.
My brother and i also did a liver flush, it is only overnight, we got about a 100 stones he also found benefit.
If you take time to read some of the benefits, that people have achieved, including not having to have there gallbladder removed, it is very impressive.
There are very many concerns regarding gallbladder removal, colon cancer, 50% of people end up with shocking digestive problems the rest of there lives.

Seeing that this is a low carb website,we had better mention low carb, some people who have had there gallbladder removed, have had benefits with regard to the digestive problems, by following a low carb diet, opposite to what is reccommended.
Some drugs, such as erythromcyin or ampicillin, are reported to cause hypersensitivity-induced cholecystitis. Furthermore, there are reports on the influence of cyclosporin, dapsone, anticoagulant treatment, and narcotic and anticholinergic medication in causing gallbladder disease.

The gallbladder really plays a secondary part in allowing the cholesterol crystals to form a stone. Stones can form in the bile ducts in people who have had their gallbladders removed (cholecystectomy), which proves that the gallbladder is not essential for stone production

CONCLUSIONS: Cholecystectomy increases the risk of intestinal cancer, a risk that declines with increasing distance from the common bile duct. Changes in the intestinal exposure to bile might be the underlying biological mechanism.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...itool=iconabstr

Here, we present a case of hemobilia caused by liver abscess due to intrahepatic duct stones. Liver abscess should be considered in the causes of hemobilia, especially in areas where hepatobiliary parasitic infection is endemic.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...itool=iconabstr

Yar