View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 09:09
<---The Crazy One!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: -/-/145 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 25%

woohooooo! i went to the gym yesterday. I did about 45mins leg workouts..and i know they are giong to be dead tomorrow. I showed dave how to do some of the excerices my trainer showed me. He thought the one that is in the push up stance nd you have to lift your leg and hold it up for 45secs was hard...He helped me out w/ my sits up on the balance ball..he threw the medicine ball at me and i had to catch it before i went back down.
I did 15mins on the treadmill, going between 4.0-4.5. I lost 90cals on that. The sauna was awwwwwwesome!
Bets and I did our usual walk yesterday morning, but I think my pedometer isn't regeistering the right steps. It said we did 7400, but i know we walked more than that!
I didn't walk this morning because I had to go to work 2hrs early, and Bets didnt' want to walk at 6am..i dont blame her. I woke up ready to do the walk onmy own, but it was still dark out. I didn't want to walk in the dark. But if i have to go in at 8am tomorrow..then i'm gona have to make myself walk.