View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-09-12, 21:17

Plan: God's Will Be Done
Stats: 306/189/162 Female 5'7
BF:Morris Chestnut
Progress: 81%
Talking Artisana Peloponnese Tahini Raisin Almond Pecan Chocolate Cups

Artisana Peloponnese Tahini Raisin Almond Pecan Chocolate Cups ~ For The Upper Rung of Atkins ~ To Make Induction Friendly Remove Nuts, Raisins, & middle cream filling options.

2 Bars of Bakers Unsweetened 100% Cacao All Natural Chocolate
5 tbls of Peloponnese Tahini (including liquid & solid)
4 tbls of Artisana Raw 100% Organic Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
3 tbls of instant coffee
1/2 stick of unsalted butter
1 tsp of Pure No Corn Syrup Vanilla Extract
1 tsp of Sea Salt
10 pkg of Splenda or alternative sweetner
1/4 cup of Slivered Almonds (optional)
1/4 cup of Pecans Pieces (optional)
24 Raisins (2 for each cup) (optional)

Place coffee, sea salt, splenda, chocolate bars, butter, tahini, & coconut oil in bowl. Put in microwave for 30 seconds. Take out, then mix, and put back in microwave for 1 minute. Stir ingredients until smooth then put in your remaining ingredients. Put two tbls in each silicon cup and place in fridge to set overnight or for a quick set place in freezer for an hour then return to fridge to complete set.

Whipped Cream Flavored Middle Filling (optional)

I use Duncan Hines Frost Creations which range from 1 to 3 carbs depending on which flavor you want. Place 1 package of Duncan Creations Orange Creme or whichever flavor you choose (last time i used cotton candy ) in a bowl with 1 pint of heavy whip cream, 1 pkg of soft or whipped cream cheese, 1 tsp vanilla, & 2 splendas. Mix until fluffy/stiff. Place one scoop of your chocolate mix in your silicon cup then 1 spoon of your whipped cream and then one more tbls of your chocolate mix to top and cover. place additional nuts on top of cups for presentation.

Makes A Total of 12 Cups
Not Sure of Carb Count Please Check FitDay For Any Concerns You Have With Total or Net Carb Count

I do know the Bakers Unsweeten Chocolate has 4 Carbs 2 Fiber per 1/2 Bar, the Peloponnese Tahini has 2 Carbs 1 Fiber per tbls, the Artisana Raw 100% Organic Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has ZERO carbs. so you can do the math on the other ingredients.

ENJOY!

Sponsored Links