Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Sun, Sep-10-17, 07:41

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Wow, KMom, a heart rate in the 50s seems low to me and a bit scary, but I don't know squat about medicine. Jaz seems to think it is okay. I wonder how long it takes to adjust to the medicine and feel less tired?

You asked what DS15 made with the glue gun. He has made (but not finished yet) an elaborate cardboard suit of armor, complete with moving parts. It is multidimensional and really something. I tell you, that kid!

Trig, so today is truck buying day? Whoo hoo! Like you said, at this point, since it is going to happen, you might as well just embrace it. Try to flip over to enjoying the happiness it brings your DH.

Lori, did I congratulate you on your new job? I meant to and if not, congrats! I would enjoy working the register I think, lots of new people coming around and a fast pace. And like you said, if you don't like it you can quit. Also, that cruise sounds really marvelous- I would love to do that same one. What line is it? I would really like to hear how it was when you come back.

Jaz, I hope the affect in ATL is milder than you are expecting. Since my Mom is there I will definitely be watching and paying attention to how things go. Take care of you!

•••••••••

All is well here.

DD and Fi came by yesterday and hung out with us for a while. UMD did a major smackdown on Towson during the football game and that was great fun. DS18 got there early with GF and they got great seats. It was even more exciting to watch knowing he was there.

Guess what? I get to see him today!! I am so excited!! DH, DS15 and I are going over, DD22 will meet us there, and we are taking DS18 and GF out to lunch and then we are going to see IT at the movie theater. ALL MY FAMILY TOGETHER!! YAY!!!! Well, actually DD doesn't want to see the movie but all my family together for lunch anyway. DD's Fi can't go bc he is accompanying his parents to a funeral. He was bummed because he really wants to see the movie. I hear it is very good and very scary.

We will be recording the Ravens game to watch when we get home. Hate to miss the first game of the season but will gladly do so to see my boy!