Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Sun, Sep-10-17, 05:30

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, a job at Dicks...so cool. Hope you get the position you want, and yes, their golf section is huge! And like ya said you can quit if it doesn't float your boat....and speaking of boats, well, ships, sounds like your cruise is gonna be fab! Ahhh you are such the traveler! I so wish I could go as much as you!

Nicco, yes I hear you loud and clear on being selfish and wanting alone time on your hikes! I get like that also. We got the SO cold here also, amazing it flipped this cold this fast in the south here....crazy. But the AC is not flipping on at night so at least I got some bucks saved there lol

KM, yes limit that low carb bread. very smart. Don't be discouraged, hold onto that CapD and I hope you are not as tired, just rest up when you can. nothing wrong with that.

Yes we got 'our hike' but it was downgraded to the 'walking track' instead of a nice woods trail at the mountain park. She need some school stuff so we went to shop and then walked the nearest track...boring but we got out

HI ALL
quickie again
gotta clean here, bathrooms, and yes that stinks to do those!
Anyone want to come over and clean bathrooms while I watch? NO takers? haha that is ok cause I wouldn't volunteer either.

hubby off work tomorrow so closing pool.
then I think I am being dragged off to a giant truck place and will probably end up being parted with ALOT of MY money....see how I think here LOL (my money, mine, mine! ) Let it go, just let it go Karen! All I can do at this point.

got 2 nice country style pork ribs for later
got nice Tbone steaks on the grill for all tonight

fun day all