View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Sun, Sep-10-17, 02:58

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Enjoying a quiet early morning. I may need a nap this afternoon. I'm going to do most of my packing today for our upcoming cruise. Will this be the trip where I finally pack light? I was checking on the weather forecast and it looks like it will mainly be in the 60's to near 70 with lows in the 50's. We'll be on tours just about every day, so need casual clothes for that and then dressier clothes for dinner in the evenings. I have to put together some mix & match outfits.

We get on the ship on Thursday around Noon...sail at 4. Friday we'll be at sea and then arrive in Boston on Saturday morning. Next stop is Portland ME, then Bar Harbor ME, on to Canada for 2 stops, St John & Halifax. The last day is a sea day coming back to port. I really like having the last day be an at sea day....relaxing.

KMom...have no idea where BIL went at 4:30 in the morning! He got back about 6:15 and then he and DH went to breakfast. I think he went and got gas and then just drove around. Who knows? He left early yesterday afternoon. He'll be back at the end of September when he's in town for the local high school Alumni weekend.

Well, I need another cup of coffee. I'm going to check on the hurricane on the weather channel. The last time I looked it was bearing down on the Keys...so sad.