Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Sep-08-17, 18:12

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey everybody- Boy I have been losing time writing the last couple mornings. I guess I just lose myself in writing and the next thing ya know I and hustling to get to work! HAHAHAH

Lori- So glad you are feeling better and YOU GOT A JOB!!!!! - how in the world are you going to squeeze that in? You are the busiest retired gal I know. But hey winter is rolling in. Maybe if you just did it for Christmas money plus your discount would be a great thing! Quit in the spring! What is FIX BOX?
Water water water up!

KMOM- glad you are feeling good enough to walk! I so need a kick in the butt to get physical. Glad things seems to be going well.

Trig- OMG- no offense but I thought I was the queen of "putting it away" HAHAHA But I will tell you there are some days- I serious could eat tons and never feel full. Steak though tends to be the one meat that DOES fill me to to brim. I get why you eat it a lot! I bought some today! I do like pork chops too- but not as fatty.
Looks like you are spared the hurricane- you lucky dog you!

BLUE- How are you? I know you are LOVING the fact it is Friday! I think that sometimes we all need the goal of just not gaining and feeling good! You have so much on your plate!

Leeann- I just LOVED your post! You are so right about new beginnings- even in the fall! Why wait for Jan- new beginning can be anytime we deem it to be. And what a better way then a brand new school year! I'm in.
on a pound down. Keep it going my friend!!!!
----------------------------------
I spent all day today making Hurricane calls. Our clients are the entire state of GA. So I was given the directive early this morning to call all our members on the coast where they are having madortory evacuations and make sure they are secure. Meaning , place to go, food, water, meds, ok........ We have almost 300 people to call.
80% of them answered and was so grateful somebody reached out and called.
We steered them to the resources and shelter in their area if needed.
There was one call that broke my heart though. A mom with 3 kids under her apt roof. 2 are disabled and she has a fear of people and never leaves her home, EVER! She has 4 dogs- and lives right on the river , across from Tybee. She refused to leave. I called her 4 times. I finally had to let her make that decision as she is still functional.
I brought it to my VP attention because I wanted to call the fire dept. She said I didn't have the right to do that. I almost started to cry. She will be one of those people you will see being rescued on the news. So frekin sad. I even gave her my personal cell in case she changes her mind.
The only good thing- is that the hurricane is coming more MY way not hers.

Stopped at the store on the way home- OMG- as TRIG says- shoot me now..... the lines were SO long. Lucky they had restocked this morning. Picked up pork chops, beef, steak, chicken breasts, zucinni, pork sausage, ground turkey (MEATBALLS), salad, water, wine, dog food. I think I am set! Good to hunker in. I am just hoping I don't lose power. I am making ice now. I will cook up some meatballs, and hamburgers and have them already cooked. If the power goes I will put it in the freezer in ice.

Well tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful and Sunday too. Then things change Mon and Tue. - They say last time All. Had a Cat 1 hurricane was 1887. WOW

AVA update. She had a blood transfusion yesterday. Having a little trouble tolerating anything but breast milk. She likes nothing added. Her weight remains at 1.16oz. I wish she would at least hit 2 pounds. Geeze. My daughter not frekin out- so I won't either. She is right there EVERYDAY! I watch her on the camera everyday.She is squirmy. I am ok with that- at least not just laying there.

Ok- I am sorta wiped. My patch - has not been working as well and I have been having break though night sweats and waking up every hour for the last 2 weeks or so. Got a new box- hope it works better. Call my doctor who said that it might have been a bad batch.

Good on WOE today- stocked up so I don't need to eat out- the salt in processed food is just not doing me well.

Rebooting with the salt- and back to home cooked basic foods. OK all. TIME TO CHILL
Sponsored Links