View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-06, 16:59

Plan: LC
Stats: 200/000/000 Female 5.5
BF:
Progress: 100%

Happy to see ya Ziva and Dina you are right.

....dear dear.....I must admit its such a tuffy for me....I know many that dont care about food in Seder but, I love everything - everything in this night at the table....and been doing LC for some years ,I know - I cannot be "a good girl"....trying......as Dina said:...not to eat the all matza's box :-) but, still.....
....I spoke with my Dr....bagged him for a mircal pill ;-)...he said: " none for you !"... he think nothing will happen if its only one night "......oh well...:-) :-(......BUT.........
........I got what I wanted....lol...
Metformin tab 500mg and Glipizide tab 10mg.
A friend of mine told me...that if I dont use Metformin everyday it'll be stupid to take it for one night.........?........becouse it takes like 3 days to influnce and I dont know about Glipizide - only that I wish it will do what he needs to do well for this night..?...?...?......
I will be happy to hear your's advise here.
This Dr. of mine let me do what ever I think is best for me...:-)...he is happy with my BS and see that I am in control and sometime i very much inform :-)))...last time he told me..."see ya about a year" :-))))).....he think he is dealing with such an intelegent woman......lol.lol.lol.lol......