#5   ^
Old Sun, Feb-12-12, 12:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 216/186/140 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy456
Since the chocolate was the breaking point why not try to eliminate sweets completely during your induction phase?

I had eliminated them completely....stupid birthday resulted in several gifts which included chocolate. I gave most of it away, but this one package just happened to be there, and my crazy inner fat person took over and thought "one won't hurt". YA RIGHT!!!! Before beginning Induction I spent a month using all the "bad" stuff in my pantry, donating a ton of stuff to the food bank, and tossing out anything with ingredients I couldn't pronounce - including any artificial sweeteners. *I'm trying to stick with Suzanne Somers "Sexy Forever" Detox plan too (fat cells store toxins, and that makes it harder to burn said fat)....so no chemical-based ingredients, possible pesticides or hormones, and nothing processed. All "real" food (I'm practically going to the organic market every day or two). I've been feeling great, so I really can't understand why I did this to myself. Just goes to show I have NO WILLPOWER yet. Maybe someday, I hope! Since the other night I've stuck strictly to plan, and am feeling better again. But at this point I'll have to keep anything I might eat that i shouldn't out of this house (poor husband and kids...hahaha!). I have been feeling like a much better mother since starting all this too - I'm already noticing a difference in my kids attitudes towards the food I'm cooking, and in their behavior, so I have to just focus on how good it feels to be giving my family the best I can - instead of letting us all fall back into bad old habits for a few minutes of blissful chocolate consumption.....

Thanks for listening!!!