View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Fri, Nov-18-16, 06:39

Plan: CALP with Primal Leanings
Stats: 368/291.2/160 Female 5' 4
BF:toodmnmch
Progress: 37%

I always plan a special brunch - something we only have once a year like smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and a lemon cream (bit of zest and juice with sour cream), so we are full for a good portion of the day (we eat late).

Snacks: devilled eggs, homemade marinated mushrooms, clean (sugar-free) prosciutto (if you want to be fancy, do something like bacon wrapped shrimp or bacon wrapped asparagus, baked zucchini logs - love parm and Italian herbs on this).

Meal - turkey (we brine and smoke ours)
a gravy that is not low carb (my diet plan allows - but I am sure there are some great low carb for say a mushroom gravy with wild mushrooms that could have plenty of flavor)
mashed cauliflower
green salad OR a spinach-cheese casserole
asparagus or bacon thyme Brussel sprouts (lots of nummy recipes out there for roasted Brussel sprouts)
for dessert - find George Stella's recipe for pumpkin flans. No crust, he uses an artificial sweetener and the flavor - pure pumpkin pie minus that crust

Oooo...stuffed mushrooms - can be vegetarian if needed, use a good homemade sausage (I love playing with plain ground pork to make various bulk sausage varieties), even a seafood stuffed mushroom - have done in past, nummy.