View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, May-19-17, 11:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 223/208/150 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Hi! I've been doing Atkins induction for 2 months. I started out eating hard boiled eggs and bacon for breakfast, then switched to low carb shakes because I felt like I was forcing myself to eat in the morning. I get hungry, but I don't like to eat. Unfortunately the shakes were not good for my stomach. I decided to try skipping breakfast. I started doing this just a few days ago and it's going well. At the same time, I started putting almond milk and coconut oil in my coffee. I think the coconut oil is what really helps me get through until lunch.

For lunch, I will either have a salad with hard boiled eggs, or a cheeseburger or 2 without the bun with lettuce, onion, and mayo. Sometimes I'll take leftover meat & veggies to work.

For dinner, I will eat some meat, usually steak, lamb, or pork chops, with vegetables if I hadn't had any for lunch.

If I'm still hungry before bed I will have some cheddar cheese or peanut butter on almond bread.

I'm really interested in this cauliflower pizza, I'm going to have to try it sometime!