View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, May-15-17, 09:43
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 330/320/280 Male 6'1"
BF:
Progress:
Default What is your typical daily menu?

I am just wondering what others eat on a daily basis. I have found that I am snacking a bit more now as I did last month, but really not that much more. However when I say snacking, I mean a stick of pepperoni, a handful of nuts in the afternoon and a few more deserts. I really do not count calories or carbs, but I read labels and I follow what is on the list. Somedays I do not eat at all till dinner. Maybe just grab a stick of Pepperoni in the morning and that is it.

I usually have bacon and eggs for breakfast or just an early lunch. Maybe 2 cans of Tuna with a table spoon of mayo and add some Romaine and veggies. My other favorite is Salami and cream cheese with Banana Pepper rings. Sometimes I have a skillet Pizza with Pepperoni, they are just the best!! I cheat and add a tablespoon of my low carb, low sugar Pizza sauce. Skillet Pizza and Cauliflower Pizza have really saved me. I may not have made it if we could not have any kind of Pizza. Saturday my wife and daughter ordered out Pizza and I made a Cauliflower and I did not miss a thing..

Maybe a small snack during the afternoon

Then dinner. We have set a weekly menu right now which is Crackslaw on Monday, Chix Parm on Tuesday and Sausage and Peppers on Wednesday and we go out or find other things towards the weekend. I usually make a cauliflower Pizza on weekend for a treat. Maybe Chicken wings if I go out. I have been getting Fish when I go out or Scallops. Salmon is my goto if they have it on the menu.

My problem now is I have been making whip cream and jello for desert. I use a cup of whipping cream with a few drops of liquid surculose and vanilla and I use the Knox and koolaid. Black Cherry koolaid is the best!!! Another thing I have is my 4C powder fruit punch mix (Splenda). I usually have one 33oz bottle of water and 4C mix a day. Really keeps my cravings down. I have a serious sweet tooth and the fruit punch has really helped me.

But anyway, want to see what others are doing. Maybe get some ideas.
Sponsored Links