View Single Post
  #871   ^
Old Wed, Mar-14-07, 17:15

Plan: LC
Stats: 266/224/185 Male 72 in
BF:?%/30%/15%
Progress: 52%

Hey Azzy...I'm here! Just trying to make it through another week. DH is 3 weeks post-op. He weighed a week ago, already lost 30 lbs! And I check his measurements once a week. He's down 2 inches each in chest and stomach and 3.5 in the waist! I just think it's ironic that he's never been overly supportive in my LC efforts (well, supportive but not participative {is that a word?}) but now that he can only eat about 1/4 cup of food per meal he has to focus on protein, making his diet LC by default! HAHAHA!

Anyway, I went to the Dr this afternoon myself. I've started the process to be Lap-Banded too. While I can lose inches on LC, I just can't get the scales to move a lot. I know, I know, muscle weighs more than fat, blah, blah, blah. But with my diabetes, high blood pressure, etc I need to lose actual weight as well. It will take 3-4 months before I actually have surgery, so I'm looking at June or July probably. I'll update as things progress.

Kiszes, don't give up! As we say here in the South, there's more than one way to skin a cat! Now don't ask me the literal meaning of this - I probably don't even wanna know! But I'm sure you get the idea. If one thing doesn't work, something will. Hence my planning for surgery! Where there's a will there's a way, Just don't give up altogether...
Sponsored Links