View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Apr-13-16, 00:12
Registered Member

Plan: Keto
Stats: 378/268/150 Female 5ft 0"
BF:
Progress:

~khrussva: Thanks so much for always being so encouraging! Seeing phenomenal success stories like yours lets me know that I should never give up, that I should just keep going no matter what. I remember my first day, wondering when I would ever get to a 100 pounds lost, now that i reached there I almost can't believe it. I know i still have a long way to go but I have hope for the first time and can see the light at the end of the tunnel....seeing improved health (particularly since switching to LCHF 1yr ago) has really helped spur me on this journey.

~dignity: Thanks for the encouragement, my advice is just hang in there no matter what, each day adds up and one day you'll look back and really start to see the progress. All the best to you

~newlowc: Thanks!

~jschwab: I tried several times in the past but it seems I just wasn't ready then. Then I ended up at a ridiculously high weight and knew that I just had to do something about it, I am so glad I finally got that "fire" in me to start on this journey, it's the first thing in my life that i've ever been 100% dedicated to and so thankful to see the health benefits as I go along, still a long way to go but i'm in this for the long haul

~inflammabl: Thanks so much!