View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Apr-02-10, 10:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 295/230/150 Female 5 ft. 7 in.
BF:
Progress: 45%

Suzan, I don't lose fast at all even with me keeping my carbs low. But you know I think it may be best if we lose the weight slower. I hear it will stay off better when we lose it slow....
I think 10 lbs. in two months is good, thats five a month ,so I would think that would be a normal rate to lose it.
Keep up the good work.

Today I am doing good with my carbs but we plan to dine out tonight so I will have to be careful of what I order to eat.
Thats been my downfall is dining out and eating wrong then..
We like seafood so I usually order it grilled or broiled and not fried like my hubby does. I also go for the slaw and a salad instead of the bake potato or fries that usually comes on a seafood plate. So I think I do ok..
Its when we go to Golden Corral that I get messed up so bad because that buffet has to much to choose from and it all looks so good.

I have determined that I just cannot eat like normal thinner people do, maybe its because I have alot more fat cells in my body than they do. Guess thinner people have less fat cells.
I have always been alittle pudgy since I was a child and my mother told me I was a chubby baby to so maybe the fat cells accumulated way back then, I just don't know.

I heard once that when you lose weight that you still have your fat cells, they just shrink up but are still there in your body. So when we began eating wrong or more they refill back up with fat...Have any of you ever heard this before?

I really need to lose my weight. I have some health problems and losing the weight I know will help it alot.