#1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-15-17, 09:22
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/285.1/199 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default One month report!

I started about 5 weeks ago, but I'm not counting the initial water flush in my weight loss, so my "real" starting weight on May 15th was 300.7. As of today, I am at 185.1 - so a loss of just over 15 pounds in one month. That is faster than I've ever lost before, and I had to do it both by induction level carbs and intermittent fasting. I restrict my calories quite a lot 3 days a week. It hasn't been as hard as I'd thought, but it isn't as easy as just low carbing. My motivation is that with tendonitis and sore feet I can barely walk, so I'm willing to go at this really HARD do get down to a point where I'm at least physically more mobile, then I may be able to relax into a more realistic long term low-carb eating plan. I'm noticing benefits already, although at my size 15 pounds doesn't really show - I certainly haven't dropped a size, but the clothes I'm in are fitting looser, and I things I WAS wearing but felt were a little on the tight side are now comfortable and more flattering. I'm MUCH more flexible - for some reason that is the BIGGEST difference, which doesn't seem logical. But a month ago I was having some difficulty in the bathroom and the shower getting to all the parts I wanted to clean *ahem* and that is absolutely no problem at all right now. I do not feel a ton more energetic yet, but that may be due to other factors. I still have a bit of tendonitis in my left foot but it is much less, and I haven't had any pain at all in my right foot for a couple of weeks. So - that was probably way more information than you needed, but I figure there are people here who will "get it" LOL. PLUS - if there are any lurkers who think they have tried everything and will NEVER be able to lose weight - I was one of you a couple months ago. There IS hope with this way of living. (on that note the first couple weeks were pure hell and I was just hanging on by my fingernails, but I haven't had a craving since. I think most people fail because it seems too hard at first, but that gets better FAST. I "cheated" and had a couple of baby carrots that were in my stir fry last night - they tasted SO sweet they were like the candy I used to toss down by the handful.
Sponsored Links