View Single Post
  #1746   ^
Old Fri, May-26-17, 10:04

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Wow- so much happening! Happy Friday BTW

TRIG- Gee I hope you are feeling better. Do you think it was due to that place you ate? I know for a FACT I could not have gone to a place like that and ordered a Pizza and NOT gone off the rails. Good for you! – No WONDERFUL for you. You have more will than me. Pizza is a real TRIGGER food for me. Lots of water

BLUE- I just love the way you write. I can just picture myself where you are going. Soft evening breezes, laughter, and wine glasses flowing. Awesome time with old friends!

Kudo’s to you as well for getting your project done. People don’t realize just how much work and creativity goes into videos and commercials. Let alone movies or TV. You get to do what you love and get paid! Doesn’t get any better.
Enjoy your lovely weekend. Post if and when you can!!! But HAVE FUN!!!!

LEEANN- Pool Party at Leeann’s!!!!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT - no wait- Pool party at Jaz’s
30 people- that is a lot. I am only having 8 and 3 dogs- abut I have a SMALL 2 bedroom. However the pool area is spectacular- so we will move the party out there.
There even every beautiful bathrooms with showers.

I decided on Pulled BBQ Chicken- It actually is in the crock pot now. I will shred it tonight and just heat and serve tomorrow, pasta salad, baked beans, chips and hummus, veggie tray, fruit tray, deviled eggs, and tea and water ect…….
The pasta salad and bean are homemade- oh yea, and my coleslaw!

I too am hopeful the rain holds off. I think you have gotten more than us. But in the last week it has done nothing but rain. Good luck – keep me posted how your event goes!

LORI- sorry to hear about your windshield, what a pain. Glad to know however you are feeling better. Keto Flu- agree with BLUE- people are so ignorant. Ketosis is WAY different than Ketoacidosis. HELLO!!! But It sounds like you knew what to do! Golf this week end?

KMOM- So happy you are back. I hate you have had to go through all of that. Other than to say that once you have chronic Asthma- even if managed, you are still always at risk for attack. I am wondering if it was the change in air, pollutants, pollen, who knows what.

BUT then to have A-fib kick in- what a double whammy.
Did they go over with you now that you are on blood thinners that there are certain foods you should avoid? Deep greens for starters- but do look up the info on a reputable site.
Get informed and you can get control over this. It may take you a minute to get your energy after all you a have been through.
Chin up my dear- you are over the worst! So glad you are back. Was very worried.

Can’t chat long as I am at work and about to take off and start my weekend. TONS to get ready for – will check in later if I get a sec.
Have a wonderful day!