Old Wed, Oct-09-13, 07:27
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomNomNom
Thank you Judynyc for this awesome breakdown of portions, amounts and Lists. I love it and will print it out as soon as my printer ink comes in the mail. Starting slowly to Phase2 and was a bit confused on portion sizes. I am at 171 and looking much better thanks to Treadmill and discipline. I have a question...Do you have a recipe for Jicama baked fries..or adding some combo of spices that takes that sweetness away? I know it might be a dumb question..so many recipes out and some are more Atkins friendly, thus a bit more fat. Have a great day.

Hi and Welcome!

I'm happy to know that you will use the lists. I found them at the official SBD web site many years ago. They really were the key to helping me be successful on this plan....with personal modifications that I had to make along the way.
Phase 2 is where most people get sidetracked. They allow way too much in way too fast. This is where I began to use the Atkins carb ladder as a guide to move through phase 2.
As for jicama fries, I have never made them but I'm fairly sure that Kalyn's Kitchen Blog would have a recipe for them.
Here's a link: http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2006/0...n-posts-on.html

Good Luck and Congrats on your losses to date!