Old Mon, Nov-19-07, 15:45
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms A
Thanks everyone - such great support - day 2 and I'm feeling great already, I even think my sugar cravings are gone, although it seems a bit soon for that. I love protein and veggies, not that keen on fruit although I know it is added back in eventually, so I think this is really going to suit me. I love bread, but knowing I can add that back in is good and I usually stay with the Silver Hills bread and bagels, made without flour and from sprouted grains - am looking forward to having that again but funnily enough I'm really not missing it and don't feel any cravings at all.

Now can I ask a silly question?? How do I add a 'quote' to my profile??

I went in and edited my signature and added a quote in there, not sure if that's the way to do it though.

Cheers,
Ms A

Cute Pooch!

You want to put a line in your signature? First click on UserCP and then find edit signature....add your quote there and hit submit.

If you want to quote, you can use the quote button in the bottom right hand corner of the post that you want to quote or.....you can add theese tags with whatever you want to quote in between:
[quote*]blahblahyadayada[/quote*] just be sure to leave out the* as I only put that in so that it would not show as a quote.

As for the bread.....just go slowly when you get to phase II...flour, even sprouted grain flour, has been known to stop most weight loss dead in its tracks. I'd look to add in whole grain if any rgain at all at first....build slowly to flour later when you are closer to your goal weight.