Old Fri, Aug-18-06, 09:01
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyCarol
I had lost 103 pounds as of July 4th and then hit my first stall since beginning last September. Six weeks of nothing. As of today, I am down another pound and have lost 104 pounds! I think that one pound was the most exciting loss I have seen on the scale since my first week!

Has anyone else that has entered onederland after a long time at a very high weight had trouble saying and writing the 'one' number? I still write the first number as a "2" on WID before I realize my mistake. I got a shocked look the other day when a relative I hadn't seen in nearly a year asked how much I weighed now and I replied, "293 pounds." It took me a while to realize what I had said until she said I really didn't look like I weigh that much.

Sunny!

Big Congrats Sunny!!!

I do know the feeling of finally seeing the scale move after being in a stall. What a huge relief!!!

It also took me a few months when I was getting into regular Missy sizes...I still kept shopping in the Womens depts. I didn't feel like I belonged in the regular size dept. and when I finally did venture into them and tried on a cute top, I was shocked to see what I looked like in the mirror!!

It took a few months before I started to feel comfortable with my new size.