View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Mar-04-10, 19:37

Plan: Optimal Diet
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

I haven't lost that much in a month but Teresa Tapp's programs are all about that. Check out t-tapp.com. I've done her exercises and they are amazing, you can feel it, and they really work for losing inches. She was a PT for models and says inches are what counts in that business so that's what she developed programs for.

in that amount of time, if you are basically healthy, younger, with good muscle and not too many metabolic problems, AND IF you have not already tightened up, you can do a LOT with pant size - basically everything between chest and thighs.

I say healthy because her exercises have you going at your personal max intensity and you need to be healthy for that one.

I say younger because in general you recover more quickly - and then can work the muscles again.

I say not too many metabolic problems because that level of exercise means you need to be able to run on both fat or sugar with ease. Sugar during the exercise and fat during the recovery.

I say if you haven't already tightened up because less conditioned people show more inches lost faster, than people who are almost there. Same like when our fat loss slows the closer to goal we are.