View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Jun-04-06, 05:47

Plan: No Sugar
Stats: 205/152/125 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:

My first post! Eeek.

I started Leslie Sansone's tapes a year and a half ago and I think they're wonderful . I've lost about 55 pounds, simply by doing them six days per week and cutting out sugar.

I alternate her two mile tape and her three mile one that uses 2 pound weights. Mine are VHS but she also has DVD's out that can be ordered on the net or found at Wal-Mart.

As for tummy fat -- well I still have some but then I have about 25 pounds to lose, too. Fat is fat. Everything I've read suggests that fat is lost from the entire body -- there's really no such thing as spot reducing -- so, I wouldn't worry about it coming only from the legs. I lost my 55 pounds from all over but I still have a little bit of fat all over, too.

I have a dance background so I enjoy the more complicated videos like Richard Simmon's tapes but on most days I stick to Leslie's just for the sheer simplicity. No matter how much I have on my mind I can still do them. I also like Leslie herself -- unlike some others, she's never shrill or obnoxious -- she gives me the feeling that she's on my side and non-judgmental

Now I'm just waiting for her to release something new. After doing the same tapes about two hundred times I would welcome a little change.