View Single Post
  #81   ^
Old Sat, Aug-21-04, 04:49

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

I'm no expert here, but I would say it's more the calories than the carbs. I've done only one full cycle (and lost 2 pounds), but my ranges were approximately 1200 calories and less than 20 grams of ECC on the DOWN cycle, and about 1800 calories and around 40 grams of ECC on the UP cycle. That's not that many more ECC. I did keep the carbs to extra veggies and fruits like berries, and a slice of LC bread (which I don't plan on repeating).

All I know is that this is very interesting and I plan to keep experimenting with it. After a full week on UP, this morning I start again on a DOWN cycle. This UP cycle, however, was not so great in terms of food choices, though it was not all that bad either. The only things I had that I normally wouldn't have on an UP cycle were potato chips twice, Ritz crackers twice, about 1/2 cup of pasta once, and about 1/4 cup corn once. Too much alcohol, though. No alcohol during the DOWN cycle.

Thanks, Woo! It's great to get confirmation from yet another person for whom it works!