View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Aug-26-01, 10:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/168/140
BF:
Progress: 55%

Hi Joyce -

That's awesome Joyce keep up the good work - whats your goal?I live in Woodland Hills and have been LCing for almost 5 months now and I have lost a total of 25 pounds. My doctor said I had 2 choices, eat as I was and he would treat me for my upcoming diabetes. Or change my life and become as sugar free as possible and be healthy - I choose health!

This has been the best experience for me because I chose this diet and it works for me. I workout with a trainer and on my own and to not be constantly eating or sitting and watching TV has been great.

I have a huge disadvantage I believe over most people on this site except for Karen. My family has been in the catering business for 35 years and I was raised on whole milk, butter, fried foods and eating the best of everything. I still only use our microwave to melt butter, heat up a few left overs and cook bacon.

As far a No Cal I use to spend my summers in Capitola, half moon bay and Santa Cruz. I love the northern part of the state, it is absolutely gorgeous. Although I havent been north in hmmm 10 years- wow its been a long time.

Do you have a journal? If so I will check it out and if you wish to see mine its under A thru G entitled No I dont want fries or to Supersize it!

Have a great day
Shannon