#6   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 16:58

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Long time met taker here

Hi all,

I saw one of your posts asking if anyone had been taking met for a long time and also about chin hairs.

I've been on met for 2 years (ok it's not 10 but hey... I'm still on it) and I've been LC for a few months.

After starting my met, I quickly started my periods within 1 month. I was thrilled (even though it started on December 31st and I couldn't completely "celebrate" with DH)

As for chin hairs, I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!!

They don't seem to dissapear or even want to diminish one bit. I'm now considering lazer treatment (if someone has more info on it. I actually would like to speak to someone who actually went through it instead of a doctor telling me how good he is)

I wish I could tell you more encouraging words for the chin hairs. But in general I can honestly say that I feel more and more like my old self and more like a woman because of Met. It is truly the best medication in the world. I would recommend it to anyone who asks what they could do to help their PCOS. This disease is hell and TG for who ever figured out the met for us.