Old Sat, Jun-17-17, 06:31
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Saturday, 17 June 2017

Happy Saturday, Warriors!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

I finished my "Mile a Minute" Crochet Afghan so here's the link to see it:

New MAM Afghan

Imma starting on another one and will post the pic when Imma done with that one too. They take me about 1 week to make ~ you know, idle hands and all that!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

“The person who says something can’t be done is usually being interrupted by someone doing IT! !”
~ The Complete Live, Learn and Pass it On

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
I actually had a real chillax day yesterday. Yipeeee.
Good for you b/c you deserve it!
Quote:
Today I have to get some shopping done. We are low on my LC food. Almost out of dog food too.
What did you buy me??
Quote:
I think it's going to be a really hot one today.
Holy HOT HOT HOT, Batman... according to the weather peeps (and I hope they are WRONG!) it's gonna try to get to 110 every day next week around these parts! Thank goodness for AC!
Quote:
Warrior on my friends have a fantastic Friday and wonderful weekend too.
Thanks and you too, dear De!
Quote:
When we were on vacation I had my 3 year Atkins anniversary. I just realized I passed my 3 years....whoops and cheers!!! life changing for sure!
Woot! Woot! HUGE Congrats on your 3rd Atkins-versary!

Hey girlie, tell me the exact date and I'll put that with the other info on the first page of this thread... okay!

Berni: I need your start date on A '72 as well!

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
I am just stupid busy here LOL and post time is cut having to load rv, handle the barn/goats for leaving, kids all around swimming and MIL is sick still in that we shop for her still. she is improving but we went to her house and hubby is SO ticked over the years (hoarder situation) and he hit the roof now. SO WE took over the kitchen and cleaned ---and get this---1 small counter and off the floor in front of the counter and filled up the bed of his truck. yes guys it is that way And he said we are going thru the house like hell on wheels and fixing this problem once and for all. thing is MIL was 'kinda ok' with it so that was a monster plus on that one! I guess we deal with horrible for family yea crap that goes down in life with family I guess is what it is!! I never dealt with this since I am such a minimalist type and this opposite life has me baffled for sure. But once and for all the crew will take control now and fix things....we have to
Oh I forgot about your goats, so who watches 'em when you guys are vacaying???

Wow, you guys are de-junking/de-cluttering your MIL's house... that's pretty brave of you all. But I guess it needs to be done or your DH wouldn't be doing it. That's cool that your MIL is good with it!

My mother was a hoarder, but not crazy hoarder... but she had a hard time tossing stuff out. When she died, my dad spent months de-cluttering the house. He'd have to check everything carefully b/c my mom had a habit of squirreling away money everywhere. When he was done, he found almost 20 grand.

I remember him sending me my wedding gown and pinned to the lining was almost $500. I called him and said, I found some $$$ Imma sending it back, he said, no your mom meant for you to have it!

I know the money thing and the hoarding had to do with her early life living in war-torn France...

She was 9 yo when WWII started and they were dirt poor, always on the brink of starvation b/c before the war and after the war, they were/are circus people (we're gypsies) and if you know anything about the Nazi, they were rounding up the gypsy population too and tossing 'em in work camps or worse, concentration camps (a story for another time)... gosh the stories my relatives would tell about that time... wish I had been old enough to realize how important that history was b/c I would've written it all down... <Heavy Sigh>
Quote:
Yea JO, I hear ya on reading that list of 'pick your hard'. Getting to eat anything at any time and getting bigger and bigger and unhealthy is not an option any more. yea we can do it but when we hit that top weight and while growing larger our minds snap a bit as most of us know! My hard has to be stay healthy and vibrant. But the win to that hard is SO MUCH of a prize now
Exactly spot on!

We've picked our HARD b/c I ain't never gonna go back to being "Fat Jo" as long as I have a choice about my eating, exercising and everything else in my life etc, KWIM?
Quote:
can't wait to see your post on the afghan of many colors
Click the link and you can "see" it!
Quote:
leave tomorrow finally! got golf cart, bikes, kayaks and boogie boards loaded into rv ahh, relax, sun, fun, hike, bike, swim and CHILLAX! seemed like this trip would never come LOL
WOW the amount of "stuff" you guys take with is mind-boggling!

Wishing you safe travels and super terrific weather for your much deserved vaca!

Edited to Add: Hey when are you coming back? B/c if I know YOU, you're not gonna be online to post here since you like to be "off the grid" when you are on vaca... and you know we worry!
Sponsored Links