#8   ^
Old Mon, Jun-24-19, 08:55
Registered Member

Plan: Keto
Stats: 293.6/261.6/180 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 28%

Hey SugarOut,

Night eating syndrome, you say? LOL I had the same thing! I used to wake up every nigh at 2:30 (not sure why at that exact time, must be a low blood sugar thing when I was eating junk) and stuff my face with bad food. Sandwiches with white bread, chocolate, you name it - I had it. It all stopped 3-4 weeks into my Keto journey. Make sure that you always have some chicken breasts and hard boiled eggs and some sliced cheese in your fridge and when you wake up at night, have some of that stuff. I would eat one or two boiled eggs and some cheese/meat and drink some water and I was able to go back to sleep and forget about the bad food choices. After about 3-4 weeks, my night snacking stopped, so now I just wake up to go to the bathroom (I drink gallons and gallons of water every day). There is a cure, just stick to it. Good to have you here my friend. I started with Keto on April 8, went back to weight lifting that same week, and as of this morning I am down 27 lbs (12.5 kg). You can do it.