#94   ^
Old Thu, Aug-20-09, 14:46
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 175/153.9/135 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Hi Everyone,

It's been great reading your posts and I am looking forward to joining you! Let me tell you a little about myself, and why I am here seeking encouragement.

Well I will start by saying that 2 years ago My son was killed in a tragic accident on his way home he was just 19. Afterwards even though I had a husband and one son left on earth, I just didn't want to live anymore and ate my way from the 125 pounds that I was to 174. I slipped into a deep depression, I was actually thinking that dying of a heart attack would allow me to live with my son in heaven anyway. I praise Jesus that he was saved, and I know I will see him again. It seems from scripture ezekiel 38-39, and Psalm 83 that the Rapture of the church may take place any time now.

So I'm a little over 2 years out, and I care again about life again, and living and I want to lose the weight I put on during the first 2 years of my grieving process. I need you guys to help me stay accountable. I love the daily weigh ins I know some people say don't weigh every day, but It helps me.

On a happy note, we are going on our first cruise with our son who lives with us and is now 19, (a whole other reason to worry since he's the same age as his brother was when he was killed) anyway, we are going as a family with his girlfriend and her family. I'm really looking forward to it, and want to drop a significant amount of weight before we leave October 30th. Just a couple months away!

So glad to be on board with you all, I hope to be an encouragement to you all as we journey this road together!

Ok Here goes!
Wednesday 153.9
Today Thursday 152.5