View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-09-17, 10:10

Plan: I eat all of the eggs. :)
Stats: 600/400/160 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 45%
Default Well I have returned ....

I've had a few health issues over the last couple of years that landed me in hospital twice (once for 5 and a half months) and my weight is still pretty high. This isn't my highest weight but it is 5 pounds higher then when I left the hospital in July of 2016. I cannot walk on my own anymore and need to use a walker for support and I have just recently moved into a lovely wheelchair accessible apartment so I can access the shower to keep clean. I cannot get my legs into a bathtub thanks to my lymphedemia on both of my legs. I also cannot stand up with my walker for very long. Only a couple of minutes so while I did lose some weight in the hospital (after tweaking my daily menus to suit myself) I have decided that I need to get back to basics and drop what weight I can. I really need to get rid of the walker and just be able to walk normally again. I feel so useless not being able to do that. It is a struggle just to go to the toilet.
I've decided to use the program that helped me lose 50 pounds in the past (until I fell off that wagon) .... Atkins 72 with real foods. No artificial sweeteners and no fake foods. I owe it to myself because the next step will be weight loss surgery and I'm not sure if I want to go down that road.

Anyway if you've read this far thanks for listening.
Sponsored Links