View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Aug-27-17, 08:34
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286.8/257.7/190 Female 70 inches  (5'10")
BF:
Progress: 30%

While obviously vegetables are great for you, being on induction, I am very careful to only eat what's on the acceptable food list for that phase - leafy greens, cucumber, radishes, celery...and I don't eat as many as is allowed daily, because I do not lose as quickly when I have. I don't know what kinds of vegetables you're adding but I would pay attention to that, and the amounts. Cheese could also be a factor. Though it doesn't seem to stall me, there are so many people for whom it does, that I even try to limit it just in case. So cutting back on that may be a good idea. When I was having trouble losing for a couple of weeks, I also added more fat. That absolutely helped me. But like the others said, you also have to be patient. If you have more energy, are less hungry, and overall are seeing the signs of ketosis and the benefits thereof, you are doing the right thing and the weight will come off again. Water weight is also a big factor. And unlike some others, I CANNOT weigh myself every day. My personality is too obsessive for that. I allow myself one weigh in a week, on monday mornings, and go by how I (and my clothes) feel the rest of the time. Best of luck to you!