#4   ^
Old Thu, Mar-18-04, 09:57
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Good Morning!

Aci- pm'ed you two times ( they have a message limit! LOL!) anyways..hope this helps so we can see fun pics from you soon! Glad you got the ball rolling here this morning!

Ellie- Back before my hsyterectemy, I had to have a few d/c's as well, and like bawdy, found that it was a fairly easy procedure, and I felt so much better afterwards!

Robin- hang in there..relaxation is on its way by the sounds of it!

Unity- How are you feeling?

Orang- going to try your breakfast drink! By the way.. I really admire how you are sticking to things, and plugging along.. you are doing awesome.

Nelson- hiya.. its ok to vent..we ALL do.. these folks here really are great w/trying to see things from a different perspective. I wouldnt get to stressed tho.. you know STRESS stalls weight loss too!

Elaine- you are doing great to...getting prepared for your surgery! You are going to feel amazing aftewards! I wish I had had the time to prepare mentally, physically and emotionally for mine back when I had it done, but such is life.. it was a shocker for me at 25 to have to.. but months later, ( i had a slow healing.. emotionally I think was the big hold up factor there!) one day, I had an ephiphany in the kitchen, I must have moved in a familiar manner that triggered pain in the past, and it dawned on me, that I wasnt having pain, and I cried in such relief realizing how much I had become adjusted to living with.

Kat- aint the weather here GRAND?Was on the phone w/ dad in northern ny, near canada, he said it was SNOWING. March can be a rotten month..sometimes way worse than Feb.

Waves to everyone, I have RUN outta time, have to DRESS yet and head over to the office.. MAKE a GREAT day folks.. oh.. I DID post my trucker saga to yesterdays thread...